Thursday, December 29, 2011

Last night in Kentucky

Well we're all packed up and are doing the last bit of cleaning. Everyone had a limit of 3 suitcases.  These are the 12 biggest suitcases you have ever seen in your entire lives.  They all look like they are about to pop.  If I say "there's room in there" I think Scott might bitch slap me into next week.   We are all set to leave at 5:30 am for the airport.  I've only felt like killing a family member 3 times today.  But all are still alive.  I do realize that we still have about 14hrs to go.
We are mostly excited, a little scared and sad.  But we can live anywhere (that's a city) for 2 yrs.  I'm sure we'll have great stories to tell people, but right now I'm too pooped to be witty.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful adventure and chance to expand your knowledge and experience. I don't envy you the 14 hours, but my thoughts are with you the entire time. Have a truly Happy New Year.
    Fraz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your new adventure! We look forward to hearing all about it!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and safest of travels to you all. You were on many of our minds today at church and we missed you. Have a Blast! Mel

    ReplyDelete